1 to 3 below are preparation before going to a ski hill. 4 to 7 are the lessons you perform at the ski hill.
- Download my manual and read the first section on beginner preparation. This section of the manual has enough information to get you to the hill.
- Look at the video and read the second section on of the manual describing the lessons.
- Go to a resort and rent your equipment. Make sure your boots are comfortable and don't hurt.
- Find the beginner hill and start at lesson 1. The first lesson is about mobility and practiced on flat land. Spend about 15 minutes on each lesson.
- Follow lessons 2 to 4 on a gentle hill.
- Try lesson 6, about speed, on a cat track hill. This could be the last part of beginner hill where you can go straight down.
- Repeat the lessons until you do them with confidence.
- Download the manual
- In section 1 read about boot fit.
- In section 2, lesson 1, Start with Stationary Balance in Feel Your Feet
- Follow the lessons in order as each lesson is a prerequisite of the ones following.
The lessons are how I teach skiing. My manual has the extras comments you get during a lesson from me.